Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

Trench Coat Trouble

Unfortunately, in true New England fashion, the weather went from hot to rainy in a matter of days. I'm ready to break out the shorts and floral sun dresses but spring isn't letting up just yet.



Today is a rain jacket and rain boots kind of day. Because of this, I've been thinking about how badly I want a trench coat rain jacket.
I don't mean a normal trench coat. I mean a water resistant trench coat with a hood. Seems pretty straight forward, right? Wrong. I've been desperately searching for one that won't break the bank on sites like ruelala, hautelook, Nordstrom rack, Marshall's, etc. but they rarely have hoods on them! 

I'm absolutely lusting for a trench coat rain jacket. (Try saying that three times fast!)

Calvin Klein and Burberry have some great trench coat options. When I finally do buy my trench coat it will probably be Calvin Klein. For now, I will continue my search and my lust until hopefully one day I find the perfect hooded trench coat!

Does anyone have a hooded trench coat they love? Know of any good places to look?
Let me know, I'd love your help! 



No comments :

Post a Comment