Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

Step into Style

With the 70 degree weather today giving me dreams of flip flops and sundresses, I've got summer time on my mind. It's about time to store away the riding boots and heavy socks and time to break out the ballet flats and flip flops. Here's my Spring/ Summer shoe necessities from my very own closet!




You can't go wrong with the classic Old Navy flip flop. They are my go to for the beach or the pool.
Bonus: you can literally pick any color in existence. I have almost all the colors but navy and black are my everyday choices.

Sometimes you need dressier flip flops than the $5 pairs from Old Navy. I got these Michael Kors ones from Lord & Taylor last year on sale! 

These Steve Madden sandals have multicolored jewels making it easy to match any outfit with these cute shoes! 

These Tory Burch sandals are my absolute favorite. Though they are pricier than the other shoes on this list, they are totally worth the money. Tory Burch shoes have my heart. These shoes are neutral so they can be worn with absolutely anything and I definitely wear them with everything!


To round out the list of flip flops, here's a pair of flats. These Tory Burch flats were on sale at Nordstrom Rack and I couldn't resist! They are a cute alternative to the classic black Reva flat for the warmed spring and summer months.

No comments :

Post a Comment