Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

Newest Obsession: Gucci Blooms

When I visited the Gucci museum in Florence, Italy I signed up for the Gucci emailing list. This was both the best and worst decision all at the same time.

I got an email sent to me introducing the new gg blooms collection a few weeks ago. I immediately fell in love.

Gucci GG Blooms blog post Corporate Trendiness



This collection is a bit different from the typical Gucci, which is known for its interlocking G's along with equestrian flair and the iconic green and red Gucci stripe. However, historically when Gucci strays from the norm amazing things happen. Case and point: the bamboo handle bag.

In addition to Blooms, Gucci has also introduced GG Supreme and Arabesque, both atypical styles for Gucci but drop dead gorgeous nonetheless.

Blooms is hands down my favorite because it mixes femininity with the classic interlocking G's. I love the mix of red and pink blooms (my favorite combination) and the dusty rose handles.

Gucci GG Blooms Collection Tote Bag

What do you think of GG Blooms? Would you buy something from the collection?




No comments :

Post a Comment