Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

Fit Predictor Fan

*Guys, this is my 50th post!* Thanks for reading everybody :) now onto the blog post...

So, I was browsing through Nordstrom Rack online as one is apt to do during the holiday season. I came across the coziest looking pair of fleece joggers.
Buying pants is usually kind of a struggle for me because I'm pretty tall at almost 5'8. Pajama pants especially seem to always shrink on me. So I typically hold off from buying them online.
However, as I was clicking through the different color options, I noticed that there was a Fit Predictor with my best size displayed. When I clicked Your Best Size it showed that it chose a Small as my best size because of my past Nordstrom Rack purchases.


While my purchases were for other brands like Zella, Nordstrom Rack used this information to show you what your typical pants size is. If you'd like to add more information to make the size predictor more accurate, you can click Add More to add other designers and sizes to your size profile. 






Even better - I didn't have to sign up for it! Just having a Nordstrom Rack account activated the feature. 



These are the joggers, what do you think of them? How likely are you to trust a fit predictor?

1 comment :

  1. I used to find it helpful until I lost 20 pound and now can't remove a size that is too big for me!

    ReplyDelete