Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

Wanderlust

So sophomore year has come to a close. With that, I wanted to give an update on my summer plans!

Turks and Caicos, Nashville, Cape Cod, Nantucket

I've been home for about a week now and I can tell you that nothing feels stranger than coming home from college for summer break. After two semesters of freedom and friends it's back to living in your parents house and a curfew. Being at home as an (almost) 20 year old college student is definitely different than being at home as a high school student. You can take the car out a little more often or stay out a little later but you still have to check in with your mom and you absolutely have to eat family dinners. There's positives and negatives. It's nice to have your mom cook home made food for you but on the other hand it's been really fun getting to go out on weekends until whenever you want. I'm happy I'm home since I didn't get to come home often during the school year. I can't help but be a little sad because I know that my time at college is now half way over. Half way!? You've got to be kidding me. Didn't I just start college last week? Time really does fly.
Instead of dwelling on missing school, I'm focusing on enjoying my summer! My summer is filled with traveling and I'm so excited about it. I've been feeling an extreme sense of wanderlust lately. In addition to traveling, I have an internship this summer as well! I'm a Style Guru for CollegeFashionista. Basically, my summer is one filled with traveling and fashion and I couldn't be happier about it. So keep a look out for my posts from plenty of different locations! Where am I going? Check out the Polyvore set I created of my travel destinations with corresponding styles for each place!w

No comments :

Post a Comment