Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

Beach Essentials

Summer is fast approaching and with that comes the promise of epic beach days. The beach is my favorite place to be (besides shopping at the mall). In the spirit of summer, I've put together my beach day essentials for 2014.



I was in dire need of new bathing suits for this summer. I've relied solely on Victoria's Secret bathing suits and owned mostly bandeau tops from VS, however I've come to realize the impracticality and overall discomfort of bandeaus. I began a long process of bathing suit shopping to no avail. After exhausting all other lower priced options, I went to Everything But Water, where I found and fell in love with the floral and pink bathing suits pictured above. Now I'm finally happy with my bathing suits, at the unfortunate cost of my wallet. However, I did snag a super cute cover up from Target for $20! The black cover up paired with classic black Old Navy flip flops is the perfect beach outfit. The bathing suits add pops of color under the sheer black cover up. As a loyal Lilly girl, I obviously have to show my love of Lilly in my beach day essentials. I can't wait to use my new Lilly Pulitzer cooler in You Gotta Regatta that I snagged off Re-Lilly! In the Lilly theme, I love using my Lilly tumbler to sip iced coffee at the beach and my Carlee sunglasses courtesy of Ruelala will keep my eyes safe from the sun. My Victoria's Secret beach towel is my go-to towel to bring to the beach. I religiously apply Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect sunscreen for protection. Why Shimmer Effect? Because I am a true glitter lover and the quote "she leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes" literally and figuratively applies to me. Not to mention, Hawaiian Tropic smells amazing. 
Taken from Google Images.

I hope everyone enjoys their summer beach days! Remember to stay cool in the sun while lookin' hot! 

Need beach day style advice? Or help finding a bathing suit? I'm here to help! Ask away in the comments section. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment