Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

Marley Lilly Love

I was so excited to be approached by Marley Lilly again this year to be a part of their Blogger Review Program. Last year I participated in the program, where I reviewed a cozy houndstooth print scarf. You can see my scarf review here!

I love Marley Lilly because they have a wide variety of clothing, accessories, and beyond for you to personalize with your monogram. I think monogramming is a cute way to add a little extra detail and I'm all about the details. I especially love monogram jewelry because it is a historical trend that dates back to the Roman and Greek empires. As a history lover this connection to the past and the way it has evolved today is intriguing. Monogramming isn't just a trend for the masses either. Luxury brands like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and Chanel incorporate monograms into their designs weather it's the interlocking G's for Gucci and the interlocking C's for Chanel or offering personalization of their leather goods like Louis Vuitton's monogram collection.




Marley Lilly sent me the Monogrammed Classic Pearl Charm Necklace. It's a gold pendant with my monogram in interlocking script and a pearl charm. Gold is my metal of choice when it comes to jewelry so I was ecstatic for a new gold necklace. The pearl is such a classy addition and I paired the necklace with the pearl earrings my parents got me for my 21st birthday. Classy, classy, classy.





It has a 16 inch chain but has an extender to make it longer. I love how versatile it is because the length can be changed. I got it to just the right length to compliment my v-neck shirt. Another option for the combination of a monogram and pearls is the pearl bracelet which you can find here! It's perfect for an arm party or to wear on its own.



My current Marley Lilly favorites are: 

  • The Teardrop Stone Bracelet - again, perfect for an arm party! There are 13 different options you can choose from gold/silver to the color stone in the bracelet.
  • The Comfort Colors Sweatshirt - Comfort Colors lives up to it's name. These are the comfiest sweaters ever. Let's face it, typical sweatshirts are boring but with your monogram and a blanket scarf, this sweatshirt is cute and comfy (in 13 color options, too)!
  • The Downtown Tassel Purse - I adore ML monogrammed purses. My all time favorite is the Scallop Luxe Cross Body Clutch in gold but ML's new Downtown Tassel Purse might just take that spot. I love it in black because it contrasts really nicely with the gold but you can choose from neutrals and accent colors!

Marley Lilly is one of my favorite places to shop for Christmas presents. My friends and I all love monograms and hands down Marley Lilly is our favorite place to buy monogrammed things! There's a plethora of options to choose from and I know that ML has good quality materials and does monogramming better than the rest. I've only ever been happy with my Marley Lilly purchases.


Did you know that Marley Lilly even has a blooper page for monogram mistakes? Sometimes the wrong monogram is printed (hey, mistakes happen!) so if you sign up for blooper notifications, you could get monogrammed products at up to 70% off!


My #ootd to showcase my new necklace was: Lilly Pulitzer shirt (similar), Faux Fur Vest (similar), American Eagle Jeggings, and Nine West lace-up wine colored flats. To match my pearl necklace I wore my pearl earrings and pearl bracelet. My purse is from the leather market of Florence, Italy which I bought when I studied abroad. A wine red lip finished off the look.




Check out Marley Lilly's website for all your monogramming needs! Tell me in the comments, what's your favorite Marley Lilly purchase?




*Marley Lilly shipped this item to me for review. All opinions stated in this blog post are my own*


No comments :

Post a Comment