Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

Take it to the Beach

School's out and summer is *almost* here! I've been doing some summer shopping and wanted to share my favorite picks for the beach!



Poppy bikini in Flamingo Fling - Triangl 
Beach towel in Fan Dance - Lilly Pulitzer for Target (out of stock)
Becca shorts - Rebecca Virtue at Everything But Water
Zahra temporary tattoos - Flash Tattoos at Nordstrom
Crystal Collection sandal in Sierra Brown - Rainbow Sandals

This is my first pair of Rainbows and my first Triangl bikini. I've always been hesitant about Rainbows and didn't think I'd like Triangl bikinis. This just goes to show that you should always try something out!


I can't wait to get to finally go to the beach! What are your beach staples? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment :

  1. There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete