Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

Bootie Bootie Bootie

I have a confession. I'm in love with the bootie.
No joke, booties are having a major moment right now and I'm all for it.
My bootie collection is growing exponentially fast, from 0 to 60 real quick.


For that reason, I thought I'd blog about a peak into my shoe closet for a look at my favorite booties.




1. Wanted Dressage in Tan

I lusted after these booties for months...after they were already sold out everywhere. But I didn't give up on my glittery heeled bootie search. After scouring the internet I stumbled upon the booties...in my size on Poshmark! But that's not all, I also found a dupe for them as well. Since I didn't know which ones I'd like better I bought both, then decided to keep both pairs so I can wear the less expensive ones to bars/parties without having to worry about ruining them. I thought it was a genius plan.


2. TOMS Desert Wedge in Castlerock Grey Suede

I just purchased these booties yesterday! I've never owned a pair of Toms before but for some reason these boots screamed to me "I'm perfect for fall! Buy me!!" so that is what I did. I think they are perfect to wear with jeans, rolled up or not, and a warm fall sweater or with dark jeans and a cute top to go out in. Grey is really hot right now and I wanted to stray from my usual black/brown shoe choices.

3. Tory Burch Jones Bootie in Bistro Brown

I've been obsessed with these booties since the moment I laid my eyes on them. Equipped with a Tory gift card from my birthday I knew exactly what I had to do - order these babies ASAP. I love that they stray from the typical bootie by having cutouts and being open toed as well as the gold detailing with a tiny glimpse of the classic T logo.

No comments :

Post a Comment