Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

LC Runway

Lauren Conrad is one of my icons. It has nothing to do with her being on Laguna Beach or the Hills. What I admire most about Lauren is the career she's made for herself. I am a frequent buyer of her collection at Kohl's so when I found out she was doing a runway collection I was psyched!

                                     

Those two are my absolute favorites from the collection! I actually bought the white lace romper but I love the sequin swing dress, too. The collection was more expensive than her typical line for clothes but it was in the same feminine, girly, pastel spirit of her usual collections. 

What I love about Lauren Conrad is that she isn't afraid to show the world her style, no matter how many times it's called "basic". She owns it, and rocks it well. Even more than that, she's made a lucrative business out of it! I've actually really loved watching her style evolve from California casual to what it's become today (especially when she chopped her hair, that was awesome!)

Did you buy anything from the collection? Thoughts on the pieces? Let me know in the comments!


No comments :

Post a Comment