Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

Beauty Testing

This weekend was a weekend of trying new things!
My beauty purchases of the weekend were the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream and Lush Enchanted Eye Cream. I also tested out the CND Vinylux nail polish at my local nail salon.



I've been curious about the BB Cream trend for a while but hadn't bought any products yet. After some very scientific Wanelo research I decided I wanted to try the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream and today I tested it out!
The Dream Fresh BB Cream is a tinted moisturizer with SPF 30. It went on smoothly and didn't change the color of my skin tone but instead gave me a glowing complexion. Overall, I'm really happy with the way the cream went on and how it made my skin look. It wasn't too thick or tinted. I wanted something to wear on my face everyday that wasn't actual foundation and that had sunscreen to protect my face for the upcoming summer sun. This is definitely a product that I will use daily!

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

Another product I tested out this weekend was the Lush Enchanted Eye Cream. I wanted to reduce the dark circles under my eyes without using any anti-aging products. I chose this Lush product for that reason and because of its gentle natural ingredients like lavender honey water and almond oil. It has a nice smell to it which is always an added plus! So far I am happy with the purchase. I will have to use it for a few more weeks to see if it makes a true difference in my under eye circles.

Displaying photo.JPG
Lush Enchanted Eye Cream


With the beauty product testing out of the way, I treated myself to a much needed manicure today. I admit to being swept up in the gel nail trend but I've come to realize the consequences of gel manicures like nail damage and UV exposure (related: my previous post on gel manicures) . But I still wanted my manicure to last! I tried the CND Vinylux nail polish today. It is a nail polish that is supposed to last for at least 7 days and it strengthens with sunlight. I love the color I chose and there is a wide variety of color options. I'd definitely recommend this for anyone who wants a long lasting alternative to gel manicures.

Displaying photo.JPG
Vinylux in Sultry Sunset pictured on my nails

It's safe to say this weekend was one filled with beauty purchases. I'll have another beauty review up soon! Stay beautiful, everyone. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment