Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

Think Pink

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month and in conjunction with my schools Career Services website, I came up with different ways to add pink to a professional outfit!
Weather you choose a full pink sheath dress or just a pink blazer, pink is a fun color to add to your professional wardrobe! Even if a pink on pink suit feels like too much for you, just a pink scarf is still a cute way to add a pop of pink! I also really love the pink floral print blazer in the second to last outfit.
Pink is my favorite color so I obviously would love to incorporate it in professional outfits. However, these outfit ideas work for any color too! I would suggest emerald, turquoise, maroon, or lilac to name a few!

Happy styling, everybody! And think pink every day, not just in October!

No comments :

Post a Comment