Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

Top It Off with a Hat

Floppy hats are so in right now. Wow, I never thought I'd be saying that. While I'm sure everyone's seen floppy fats all over Instagram if you're following any fashion blogs at all, how practical is this trend in real life? Honestly, I don't think it's something I'd wear to class but I would definitely wear it while shopping on Newbury Street.


I'm the President of the fashion club on my campus and we just recently held a shopping event with a nearby J.Crew store. As part of the event, myself along with my VP and another club member modeled styles from the newest J.Crew collection. It was so much fun! While dressed in head to toe J.Crew I browsed the store (by the way, I bought the outfit I'm wearing, hehe). I hadn't tried the floppy hat trend previously so I decided to throw on one of the J.Crew floppy hats....and I actually really loved it!

In the spirit of floppy hats, I've picked my favorite options from this new trend. 



No comments :

Post a Comment