Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

Closet Additions

So, I've been shopping. There's a surprise, huh? In light of recent sales (30% off clearance? Yes please!) I recently scored some awesome deals from J.Crew Factory that I'm really excited about.


Most importantly, I'm obsessed with my two new pairs of tights. I got the bow tights and the metallic polka-dot tights. I can't decide which one I love more because they are both two of my favorite things: bows and glitter.

I also got two new staple skirts. Skirts > pants any and every day of the week. I wore my new black ponte skirt the day my order arrived and I've now worn the acorn colored mini twice.

I really can't wait to style the tights. They both work perfectly with my new skirts. I'm hoping the snow stops sometime very soon because as much as I love my Hunter boots, I'd love to start wearing riding boots again and pairing them with my new skirts/tights!

Happy shopping, loves!



No comments :

Post a Comment