Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

Easter Style

Easter is only a few weeks away! Obviously I started looking for a dress to wear already.
Today I bought a Nanette Lepore dress from Nordstrom Rack. There was only 1 left, it was in my size, and it was 71% off. I would have been insane not to buy it, right???


Nanette Lepore Exotic Bloom Dress in Mint
So now I started thinking about ways to style the dress. I love my Steve Madden Suzzana heels and think they'd go perfectly together. Once I picked this combo I wanted to accessorize so I picked some out of closet accessories like the YSL clutch. I like the idea of nude heels and a nude clutch matching to let the beautiful mint dress stand out. 
Now for makeup, I love the idea of a beige/gold eye palette with just a hint of light purple paired with rosy pink lips.  

Nanette Lepore Dress, Steve Madden heels, YSL Nude Leather Monogram Clutch, bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 4.0 Quads in The Dream Sequence, bareMinerals Marvellous Moxie liplgloss

I couldn't decide on earrings, though! Here are my top picks:


  1. White House Black Market Pastel Faceted Stud Earrings
  2. Givenchy Opal and Pave Studs
  3. Haskell Gold-Tone Mixed Pastel Shaky Faceted Bead Linear Earrings
  4. Kensie Triangle Drop Earrings Mint/Gold
  5. Kate Spade New York Statement Stud Earrings



I need your help! Which pair of earrings is your favorite? Do you have a different set in mind? I'm happily taking suggestions! 





No comments :

Post a Comment