Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

Now Trending: Boot Socks

Boot socks are my latest fall fashion obsession. I searched high and low last fall for boot socks with no such luck. With a store credit to The Red Dress Boutique I decided to buy boot socks on a whim. I got a pair of cream colored and a pair of oatmeal colored lined at the top in cream lace. I seriously will not wear a pair of boots without boot socks again. They are so cute.
Image from Red Dress Boutique
I feel like boot socks just add something extra to an outfit. Instead of just my black leggings tucked into my brown boots I love having a little pop of lace coming out of the top of my boots. Plus they are so comfy, too! Because my socks are neutral colors they go with absolutely anything from sweaters, to college sweatshirts, to spirit jerseys.
I wore my cream boot socks with a spirit jersey and my Michael Kors black vest today paired with leggings and my tall brown riding boots. It was the perfect outfit for an overcast morning of going to class. After all of these hot fall days I'm really excited for colder weather so I can wear sweaters, vests, boots, and my new boot socks of course.
If you haven't snagged yourself at least one pair of boot socks by now I highly recommend you get some ASAP!

Keep Calm and Boot Sock On, ladies.


No comments :

Post a Comment