Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

The Start of the Semester

It is now two weeks in to the Fall semester of my junior year. Ahh! There's just something about junior year that feels so old. Still, it's here and I'm ready to take it on with every fashionable step I take.
There have already been exciting developments in my first two weeks back.

  • I became a writer for my college's chapter of HerCampus! I've been in the HCBN for a little under a year now but took the jump into the chapter writing for HerCampus. I already wrote my first article on NYFW and can't wait to see it on the site. 
  • I am looking into the exciting possibility of taking two fashion marketing classes abroad! I won't tell you where yet but I couldn't be any happier about this amazing opportunity.
  • I got major fashion blogger news that I'm going to keep a secret for now! But you'll find out soon and trust me, it will be worth it!
  • I'm continuing my fashion internship so be on the lookout on my social media for my posts!
And with that my fashion related great news ends. Besides that I have a plethora of new outfits to showcase and tag #ootd which I'm anxiously waiting to break out of my closet. Fall weather, where are you?!

So this has just been a little update for the time being. I'll be back to my typical posting soon!

Stay fashionable everybody!



No comments :

Post a Comment