Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

Lilly Jeep Life

Yesterday was a day almost as wonderful as Christmas. Okay I might be exaggerating a little bit but, the Lilly Jeep was in Boston. Obviously I had planned going about 2 weeks in advance and even put it in my calendar. So yes, I was very excited! My friend and I got in my car and drove to Newbury Street over an hour before the Jeep was supposed to be there. We got into Boston and to In the Pink in time to buy some Lilly goodies before the Jeep got there.

CorporateTrendiness_LillyJeep


I absolutely love my new Chiquita Bonita iPhone 5 case! Just as we finished purchasing our items (my friend got a Lobstah Roll koozie) the Lilly Jeep pulled up. I spotted the Pink Lemonade Print from the window of In the Pink. Obviously I was instantly excited. We were the second people to get our pictures with the Jeep! 

CorporateTrendiness_LillyJeep2

Our timeliness definitely paid off. It was an excuse to wear Lilly (not that I really need an excuse anyway) so I had been dressed in my Lilly outfit and ready to go for hours before we left. I paired my Lilly shirt and Lilly skirt with my Lilly GWP gold shell earrings and matching bracelet. My Lilly Lulu print tote bag was the finishing touch. I added my white Michael Kors sandals to match the colorful outfit. Our Lilly shopping bags were the perfect accessory to our Jeep pictures.
It was so much fun to pose with the Jeep! We got to get inside the Jeep and stand on the seats. We also posed individually. Let's be honest, when the Lilly Jeep comes into town you take as many pictures as possible. It is seriously the prime photo op! 

CorporateTrendiness_LillyJeep3


Did you get to see the Lilly Jeep in Boston? Or anywhere else? Tell me about your experience with the Lilly Jeep in the comments section!



No comments :

Post a Comment