Corporate Trendiness

Welcome to the fashion blog of a business student, where corporate trends meet corporate trendiness.

Traveling in Style

The month of July is my month of travel. Needless to say I'm really excited for all of my trips. If you remember my Wanderlust post, I explained the places I was going throughout the summer and picked some outfit pieces for each place. I can easily put together appropriate outfits for where I'm going. However, something that has always alluded me is how do people travel in style?


I've seen heels at the airport and I can't imagine a three hour plane ride in heels. I wore jeans to the airport once and the bedazzling on the back pockets set off the security scanner. So I don't have much luck with jeans at the airport.
I love how some people can perfect the casual yet stylish airport outfit.
In the spirit of fashionable travel (and in my quest to create the perfect airport outfit) I scoured through celebrity airport images to find my favorite celeb airport style.
And the winner is....

Emmy Rossum





Emmy is the perfect mix of casual and fashionable. Her footwear choice is spot on and her simple sweaters are comfortable for a plane ride. I also adore her hat choices. Basically, I love her airport style. I'm now inspired to pull off an "Emmy airport look" for my next plane ride.

Happy travels everyone and stay stylish!

No comments :

Post a Comment